Exterior Wood Care Products
For Fences, Decks and Siding
How much do I need?
- Opaque finish hides imperfections and aging wood while allowing the wood texture to show through
- Adheres to challenging exterior wood surfaces - with no primer necessary
- Retains color exceptionally well, so it can be applied less often
- Long-lasting stain protects wood and resists peeling, blistering and mildew
- Easy soap-and-water cleanup
Features E-B Emulsa Bond™, which provides unsurpassed adhesion to wood surfaces so you don't need to apply stain as often.
- Exterior use only
- New or weathered exterior wood
- Sturdy, non-peeling, previously coated surfaces, such as a solid stain
- Exterior wooden decks, docks, fences, trim boards, outdoor furniture, previously coated stucco and composites, and weathered vertical masonry
- Exterior wood siding (solid wood and plywood, including T1-11)
- 1 gallon
- 5 gallon
- 250 - 400 sq ft/gal (23.2 - 37.2 sq m/gal)
- Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.
- 24 - 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Avoid heavy abrasions immediately following application.
- Does not exceed 250 g/L
Product assortment varies by location.
Sample shown approximates actual color finish.