Exterior Wood Care Products
For Fences, Decks and Siding
How much do I need?
Enter total number of square feet for your project.
Advanced Semi-Transparent Stain
- Excellent adhesion and color retention, so you can apply it less often
- Rich color enhances the natural character of the wood, allowing the wood grain and texture to show through
- Long-lasting finish preserves and protects the beauty of exterior wood
- Exclusive formula combines the rich penetration of an oil with the durability of an acrylic resin
- Provides a mildew-resistant coating and peel/fade resistance
- Can be tinted to 35 different stain colors
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Exterior use only
- New or weathered exterior wood
- Exterior wooden decks, docks, fences, trim boards, outdoor furniture and weathered vertical masonry
- Exterior wood siding (solid wood and plywood, including T1-11)
- 1 gallon
- 5 gallon
- 250 - 400 sq ft/gal (23.2 - 37.2 sq m/gal)
- Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.
- 24 - 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Avoid heavy abrasions immediately following application.
- Does not exceed 250 g/L
Product assortment varies by location.
Sample shown approximates actual color finish.