Exterior Wood Care Products
For Fences, Decks and Siding
How much do I need?
Enter total number of square feet for your project.
Solid Wood Stain
- Adds the most color while allowing some wood texture to show and hides minor imperfections
- Penetrates and protects to resist moisture and sun damage
- Provides a mildew-resistant coating
- Excellent adhesion to resist peeling
- Ideal for wood and composite materials
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Exterior use only
- New or weathered exterior wood
- Sturdy, non-peeling, previously coated surfaces, such as a solid stain
- Exterior wooden decks, docks, fences, trim boards, outdoor furniture, previously coated stucco and composites, and weathered vertical masonry
- Exterior wood siding (solid wood and plywood, including T1-11)
- 1 gallon
- 250 - 400 sq ft/gal (23.2 - 37.2 sq m/gal)
- Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.
- 24 - 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Avoid heavy abrasions immediately following application.
- Does not exceed 250 g/L
Product assortment varies by location.
Sample shown approximates actual color finish.